This lot will consist of approximately 30 acres with a mix of tillable & pasture along with the original farm buildings which include the traditional dairy barn that has been used in recent years as loose housing with a 30x70 loafing shed and feed bunk that has a fully functioning silo, other buildings include a 50x100 machine shed with walk-in cooler, the walk-in cooler has not been used in several years. Plus an older Quonset shed is on this lot. The lot also has a nice stand of planted pine with McGlynn Creek running through it.
Judd Realty LLC
Hansen Auction Group, LLC
Real Estate On-Line Auction Terms and Conditions
ADDENDUM “A”: to the Real Estate Offer to Purchase
Addendum “A” attached and made part of the Offer to Purchase dated___________________
made by the buyer, with respect to the property located at:_____________________________
If, you do not understand these terms or the bidding platform, DO NOT BID. Please give us a call. We can walk you through it and answer questions, 608-524-9800 or 608-963-2123
The property will be offered in individual parcels, any combination of parcels, or as a whole. There will be open bidding on all parcels and combinations during the auction as determined by the auctioneer. Increments for bidding will be determined by the auctioneer.
1. Buyer’s Fee: There will be a buyer’s fee (see the note at the top of the bidding page for the buyer’s premium % for this online auction). Example of how a buyer's fee works: If the buyer’s fee is 10%, then 10% will be added to the bid price to arrive at final purchase price. Example: Bid Price $100,000 plus $10,000 (10% buyer’s fee) equals purchase price of $110,000. If the buyer's fee is a different amount, use that percentage in place of 10%.
2. All offers are CASH OFFERS and are not subject to any contingencies, whatsoever or any modification of offer to purchase. This online& Live auction is a cash sale not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding and specified in the attached Contract for Sale of Real Property.
3.Property is offered under the specific terms provided in the Wisconsin Real Estate Offer to Purchase contract. Please read and review the contract thoroughly prior to bidding on any property. The offer to purchase contract includes this Addendum “A” Real Estate Online& Live Auction Terms and Conditions. If you have not read and reviewed the Purchase and Sale Contract- Do Not Bid. Homes built before 1978 may have lead-based paint. Click here for informational pamphlet. Each property is offered under the specific terms provided in the purchase contract.
4. Terms: 10%non-refundable earnest money in the form of a certified check, cash or wire transfer within 24 hour of the close of auction, with the balance of purchase price due at closing. Earnest money is payable to Judd Realty LLCTrust Account. Purchaser shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees.
5. Acceptance of Bid Prices: Successful bidder(s) will be required to enter into a purchase agreement immediately following the close of the auction. Judd Realty LLC will e-mail documents to be executed and faxed or e-mailed back to Judd Realty LLC within 24 hours of the end of the auction. Unless the auction is noted as "SELLING ABSOLUTE", the seller has the right to accept or reject the final bid.
Upon acceptance of the real estate offer to purchase by seller(s) the buyer’s earnest money will apply towards the purchase price. If the buyer’s offer is rejected, the earnest money will be refunded in full to the buyer. Earnest money will remain in Judd Realty LLCTrust Account if offer is countered, up to the time there are no longer negotiations or property closes. Buyer agrees to release earnest money to seller as liquidated damages if the buyer fails, for any reason, to complete the transaction.
6. Bidder(s) will also sign an Agency Disclosure. Successful bidders not executing and returning contracts with earnest money deposit within 48 hours will be considered in default. All buyers will waive the right for an inspection post sale.Any and all inspections that a buyer may want must be done at buyer’s expense prior to auction closing. This includes the 10 day inspection period for lead based paint in single family homes built prior to 1978.
7. Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Hansen Auction Group, LLC will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The seller and selling Agents reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, financials, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the website you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of website use privileges. By obtaining a bid number you agree to being contacted by email.
8. Agency: Judd Realty LLC and Hansen Auction Group, LLC and its representatives are agents of the Seller.
9. Buyer’s Agency: All buyers are responsible to notify auctioneers of any potential buyer’s agency contracts in place before registration and bidding on the auction and no later than 48 hours prior to auction close.
10. NEW DATA, CORRECTIONS AND CHANGES: Please review prior to scheduled auction time to be aware of any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information.
11. Disclaimer & Absence of Warranties: All information in regards to this auction are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the purchase agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the seller or the auction company. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in this brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the seller or the auction company. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. All decisions of the auction company are final. Any dispute between auctioneers and buyers will be dealt with through arbitration in Sauk County Wisconsin for Real Estate. By bidding on the property at auction, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth as well as those set at beginning of the auction.
12. Each buyer is responsible to conduct their own due diligence on the property before bidding.
13. We gather aggregate information from this website which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, any and all correspondence. By agreeing to these terms, you give Hansen Auction Group, LLC permission to send marketing emails to the email address on the account.
14. All surveying will be done at sellers’ expense to identify property corners. All surveys required by the county will be paid for by the seller. The perimeter of total parcels will be used to determine county requirements.
15. Evidence of Title: Seller shall provide an owner’s title insurance policy in the amount of the purchase price. Seller to provide buyer with a clear title.
16. Deed: Seller shall provide a deed and transfer to the property at seller’s cost. Seller to pay transfer tax.
17. Closing & Possession: Closing to be no later than __________________. Possession is at closing for property. No exceptions. Closing fees to buyer: any bank fees for acquiring a loan; any testing or inspections, $30.00 to file deed, title company closing fees - up to $350.00 and any other buyers fees Title company requires.
18. Real Estate Taxes: All taxes will be prorated to the day of closing using previous year’s tax amount.
19. Easement: Subject to any and all easements of record and those disclosed on auction.
20. Zoning: This property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances. Seller is not responsible for future use of the property.
21. No Personal Property included in the home sale unless stated on the Offer to Purchase.
22. Buyer is buying property in its present “AS IS, Where IS, How IS” condition, with all faults-known or unknown, whether disclosed or not disclosed. The buyer agrees that neither the seller, broker or auctioneer offer any warranties or representations, of any type, now or in the future. It is agreed that buyer will not sue for any non-disclosures or errors. Real Estate Condition Report is waived and Buyer(s) waives right of rescission. All descriptions, measurements and acreage provide by the seller, Judd Realty LLC and Hansen Auction Group, LLC are to be used as a guide only. Buyer(s) shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment & inspections of the property & records. The buyer shall be satisfied as to the location and condition of the property, all descriptions with respect thereto, prior to bidding.
Real Estate Contact: Jamie Judd 608-963-2123,Karen Judd 608-963-2681 or Judd Realty LLC 608-524-9800
I agree to the Terms and Conditions for this auction and understand that bidding is a binding contract
Buyer: Date Seller: Date
Buyer: Date Seller: Date
Cazenovia, Wisconsin 53924
Selling is this 165-acre farm located in Richland County. The farm is being sold in 7 individual parcels. Farm consists of a good mix of productive farmland, pasture and timber with McGlynn Creek running through several parcels. Richland county has become the recent hot spot for whitetail deer enthusiast and it’s because of properties like this one that consistently produces large mature bucks. Buyers have the opportunity to purchase any one or combination of parcels depending on each buyer’s preference.
*Note: In order to build, buyer must purchase a minimum of 35 adjacent acres according to local zoning requirements.
OPEN HOUSE & LAND INSPECTIONS
Thursday, March 9 (10:00am-5:00pm)
Thursday, March 23 (10:00am-5:00pm)
Or anytime by appointment call (608-524-9800 or 608-963-2123) a minimum of 24 hours notice requested
Live & Online Auction on Thursday, April 6, 2023 at 1:00pm.
316 Dreamland Dr
Wonewoc, WI 53968
Judd Realty: 608-524-9800
Hansen Auction Group: 715-607-4411
Highlighted Terms: 7% Buyer's fee added to the final bid price to make up the final purchase price. 10% Down bank draft or check, with the balance due in cash at closing in 45 days. No contingencies. Co-broking welcome to any licensed real estate agent, call 715-418-1030 for details.
Auctioneer: Bryce Hansen. Wisconsin Registered Auctioneer License #225.
Hansen Auction Group - E1026 State Rd 170, Downing, WI 54734.